Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Christmas Tree Hamburger Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Christmas Tree Hamburger Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Opting to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to christmas tree hamburger steak recipe. To cook christmas tree hamburger steak you need 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Christmas Tree Hamburger Steak:
- Prepare 300 grams of Minced meat (mixture of beef & pork).
- Get 1 of Onion.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Provide 100 ml of Panko.
- You need 50 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Nutmeg.
- Take 1 dash of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- Take 1 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Provide 1 bunch of Spinach.
- Provide 10 grams of Butter.
- Use 1 dash of Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt & pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of Heavy cream.
- Take 1 of pepper Yellow pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of pepper Red pepper.
- Use 200 ml of White sauce.
- Get 1 dash of Vegetable oil.
Steps to make Christmas Tree Hamburger Steak:
- Mince the onion and saute in a frying pan until light brown. Let cool and set aside. Soak the panko in milk and set aside. Cut the yellow pepper into a star and flower. Cut the red pepper into flowers. Cut the remaining pieces of pepper into 5 mm squares..
- In a bowl, add the minced meat, onion, egg, panko, nutmeg, black pepper, and salt. Knead well until it becomes sticky. Place the meat on top of a piece of parchment paper and form into a tree. In an oven preheated to 200˚C, bake for 20-30 minutes..
- Quickly blanch the spinach in salted water and cool in water. Wring the excess water and chop finely. Melt butter in a frying pan and cook the spinach. Add nutmeg and salt and pepper for seasoning. Add heavy cream and mix..
- Pour the white sauce into a plate. Place the hamburger from Step 2 onto the plate. Combine ketchup and Worcestershire-style sauce and coat the burger. Next cover with the spinach leaves from Step 3. Decorate with the cut peppers. Sprinkle the peppers that were cut into shapes over the white sauce..
If you find this Christmas Tree Hamburger Steak recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.