Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Thai green bean curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai green bean curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai green bean curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more crucial than completely changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. In time, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green bean curry recipe. To make thai green bean curry you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai green bean curry:
- Use 4 of shallots or one small onion, sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Take 1 of chopped Thai chilli (or more if you like it hot).
- Provide 1 stick of lemongrass, bashed but left whole.
- Take 2 of lime leaves.
- Get 2 tbsp of Thai curry paste.
- Prepare 1 tin of coconut milk.
- You need 400 g of French beans (stalks removed).
- Use 2 of tomatoes, core removed and cut into wedges.
- Take 1 handful of greens such as pak choi or spinach, roughly chopped.
- You need 1 handful of roasted cashew nuts.
- Provide of To taste: lime juice, sugar, soy sauce.
- Use of Coriander to serve.
Instructions to make Thai green bean curry:
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and gently fry the sliced shallots until soft..
- Add the garlic, lime leaves and lemongrass and stir until fragrant..
- Add the spice mix and cook for a couple of minutes adding a splash of water if the spices stick..
- Add the tin of coconut milk and then fill the empty tin with water and add this too..
- Heat until it just starts to bubble and then add the beans and tomatoes. Simmer until the beans are cooked as you like them (5-10 minutes)..
- Balance the flavours with lime, salt, sugar and soy..
- Serve with rice or rice noodles and garnish with the cashew nuts and coriander..
If you find this Thai green bean curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.