Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Aubergine & Zucchini topped with Cottage Cheese Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Aubergine & Zucchini topped with Cottage Cheese Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked aubergine & zucchini topped with cottage cheese casserole recipe. To cook baked aubergine & zucchini topped with cottage cheese casserole you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Aubergine & Zucchini topped with Cottage Cheese Casserole:
- Get 1 of kilo Aubergines/Eggplants sliced.
- Get 1 of Zucchini sliced.
- Prepare 2 of medium size Onions diced.
- Provide 1 of Cinnamon stick.
- Get 1 of kilo fresh Tomatoes grated and 2 tablespoons of Tomato Paste.
- Use 2 of Garlic Cloves diced (optional).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of Cottage Cheese.
- Get 1/2 cup of Olive Oil.
- Use 1/2 cup of Vegetable Oil.
- Use of Salt.
- Use of Sugar.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Steps to make Baked Aubergine & Zucchini topped with Cottage Cheese Casserole:
- Place sliced Aubergines and brush with vegetable oil into baking pan and bake until Aubergines have softened..
- Crush garlic cloves…..
- Add olive oil into a sauce pan, the ingredients and simmer for 20 minutes..
- Place Zucchini on the bottom of the baking pan, and start to tightly roll Aubergines. Place one next to the other and around the pan. Aubergines should be tightly rolled..
- Pour tomato sauce into baking pan and bake for 25 minutes. Once this is ready top by adding Cottage Cheese or any cheese of your choice, bake for another 15 minutes. That’s it 🙂.
- Kali Orexi!!!!.
If you find this Baked Aubergine & Zucchini topped with Cottage Cheese Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.