Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Katori with Lobia recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Katori with Lobia recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making a few small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One wholesome alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked katori with lobia recipe. To make baked katori with lobia you need 25 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Katori with Lobia:
- You need 1 cup of Lauki (bottle gourd) half grated half finely chopped.
- Provide 1 of Onion chopped.
- Provide 3 tablespoon of besan.
- You need 1 tablespoon of rice flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of saunf.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of hing.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of amchur powder.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Take For greasing of Oil.
- Take of For Stuffing:.
- Get 1 cup of soaked and cooked lobia (black eyes peas).
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of amchur powder.
- Provide 3 teaspoon of chopped dates.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Use 1 of onion chopped.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of jeera/ cumin powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of saunf / fennelpowder.
- Use 1 1/2 teaspoons of Oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of hing / asafoetida.
- Use 1 handful of Pudina chopped.
Steps to make Baked Katori with Lobia:
- Now mix in dry ingredients together and keep aside.Now microwave onion first for 5 mins then microwave lauki for ten mins,then add in the onions and grated and finely chopped Lauki(bottle gourd) to dry ingredients and mix well.Now grease a muffin tray then take ball of and press it down and on the side, make it like a cup in the center like you can add some stuffing only then it will come out like cups..
- Tip press most of the ball to the side keep little in the center.Now bake this for 12 mins at 190 degrees in a preheated oven. Then demould it then toast it for 10 mins in same temprature..
- For Stuffing:First heat oil in kadhai then add the onions to it with ginger paste and pinch of salt,hing and cook well.Now add cooked lobia to it add dates,chilli powder amchoor powder salt jeera powder and saunf powder little water(retain lobia water if still there while cooking it and add that too) simmer for 3 mins and serve. Garnish with Pudina..
- Now add the stuffing to prepared cups and serve..
If you find this Baked Katori with Lobia recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.