Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pork Tips and Onions over White Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Tips and Onions over White Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you currently eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork tips and onions over white rice recipe. You can have pork tips and onions over white rice using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pork Tips and Onions over White Rice:
- Provide of Pork Bottom Butt Roast, sliced and cut into chunks.
- Use 1 of Yellow Onion, sliced.
- Take 2 Cups of Beef Broth.
- Get 1 Cup of Water, plus 6 more for rice.
- Prepare 1 Packet of Brown Gravy Mix.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Black Pepper,.
- Get 1 tsp. of Onion Powder.
- Take 3 Cups of White Rice.
- Take 1 Bag of Brussel Sprouts, halved.
- Use 2 of Tbsps. Butter.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
Instructions to make Pork Tips and Onions over White Rice:
- Spray your slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Add the cubed up Pork chunks and sliced onion. In a small bowl mix together the beef broth, water, onion powder, salt and pepper, and gravy mix til combined and pour over meat and onion. Turn cooker on High and cook for 3-4hours, stirring ever so often..
- While cooker is going in large pot add the rice and 6 cups of water and add 1Tbsp. Salt. Bring to a boil stirring occasionally. Once to a boil turn heat to medium low n let simmer til rice is tender, stirring often. Then set aside n keep warm..
- In another large pot add the brussel sprouts and some water to cover then add 1tsp. salt. Bring to a boil and cook til tender. Drain and add the butter and lemon pepper seasoning. Mix til combined. Set aside til ready to serve..
- Check meat to see if it's tender. If so turn down to keep warm. To serve: add a couple spoonfuls of rice… Add some of the pork tips and onions over rice with some of the sauce… Then serve with the brussel sprouts. Enjoy..
If you find this Pork Tips and Onions over White Rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.