Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Salmon and Onion Quiche with Handmade Dough recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Salmon and Onion Quiche with Handmade Dough recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, simply making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. One healthy option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy salmon and onion quiche with handmade dough recipe. To cook easy salmon and onion quiche with handmade dough you need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Salmon and Onion Quiche with Handmade Dough:
- Take 1 can of Canned Salmon.
- Use 1/2 medium of Onion.
- Get 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Provide 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Get 20 of beans edamame.
- Get 110 grams of ★White flour.
- Take 50 ml of ★Olive oil.
- You need 30 ml of ★Milk.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ★Salt.
- Use 2 of ☆Eggs.
- You need 50 ml of ☆Milk.
- Use 100 ml of ☆Heavy cream.
- Take 70 grams of ☆Pizza cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ☆Salt.
Instructions to make Easy Salmon and Onion Quiche with Handmade Dough:
- Mix all of the ★ ingredients together until it becomes quite sticky..
- While you're mixing it, keep an eye on it till it's no longer floury. Then form the dough with your hands and roll it out with a rolling pin..
- Once you've formed the dough and rolled it out, place it over the pie dish. Once you do, gently roll the rolling pin over the dish so that it cuts off the excess dough. Now put it as it is in the fridge..
- Combine all of the ☆ ingredients together and mix with a whisk till you have made the egg mixture..
- Take the salmon out of the can and mix well with the onions, mayonnaise, and soy sauce. Preheat your oven to 220℃..
- Take the pie crust out of the fridge and put in the salmon mixture. Then pour in the egg mixture and top with the edamame beans. (Frozen is okay).
- Once it's preheated, bake for 20 minutes. Adjust the baking time so that it is golden brown when done. (I baked the leftover egg mixture together with the quiche).
- Once it has plumped up, it's done baking. When it has settled, take it out of the pie tray..
- It looks like this when cut! Try it with some freshly chilled tomatoes!.
If you find this Easy Salmon and Onion Quiche with Handmade Dough recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.