Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pineapple upside-down cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple upside-down cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health advantages. These nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple upside-down cake recipe. To make pineapple upside-down cake you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pineapple upside-down cake:
- Take 4 of tsp,butter,Melted, divided.
- Get 4 tsp. of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of canned unsweetened pineapple slices.
- Provide 2 of maraschino cherries.
- Take 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp. of Sugar.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of Baking powder.
- Take 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Take Dash of ground nutmeg.
- Provide 3 tbsp. of Milk.
- Provide 1/4 tsp. of Vanilla extract.
Steps to make Pineapple upside-down cake:
- Pour 1/2 tsp. Butter into each of two 10-oz. ramekins coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with brown sugar. Top with a pineapple slice. Place a cherry in the center of each pineapple slice ; set aside..
- In a small bowl,combine flour,sugar,baking powder,salt and nutmeg. Beat in the milk,vanilla and remaining butter just until combined. Spoon over pineapple..
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes. Run a knife around the edges of the ramekins; invert onto dessert plates. Serve warm..
If you find this Pineapple upside-down cake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.