Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pui Shaag Chingri Chorchori (Malabar Spinach Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pui Shaag Chingri Chorchori (Malabar Spinach Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything straightaway or that you need to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more important than wholly modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pui shaag chingri chorchori (malabar spinach curry) recipe. To cook pui shaag chingri chorchori (malabar spinach curry) you only need 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pui Shaag Chingri Chorchori (Malabar Spinach Curry):
- Use 3-4 of long stems of Pui Shaag / Malabar spinach.
- Use 1/2 cup of prawns, cleaned & deveined.
- Prepare 1-2 of long eggplant, cut lengthwise.
- You need 8-10 of broad beans, cut into half.
- You need 1 of med. radish, cut lengthwise.
- Provide 3 tbsp. of mustard oil.
- Use 1 tsp. of panch phoron (equal quantities of fennel, mustard, cumin, fenugreek & nigella (kalonji) seeds.
- Use 1 of dry red chilli.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- Use 2 of green chilies, slit.
- Prepare 1 " of ginger, grated.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp. of roasted coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of roasted cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp. of mustard paste (kasundi).
- Take 1 tbsp. of mustard oil.
Instructions to make Pui Shaag Chingri Chorchori (Malabar Spinach Curry):
- Wash the leaves well under running water and drain. Chop them along with the tender stems. Keep aside..
- Heat mustard oil in a pan & fry the prawns for a minute. Keep aside..
- Temper the same oil with panch phoron, bay leaves, red chilli & green chilli. Saute for a few seconds..
- Then add the chopped veggies,.
- Followed by ginger & all the dry spices (except salt). Saute till light brown..
- Add the greens & salt. Mix well and cook, covered till half done..
- Add the fried prawns & cook till done & all the moisture has evaporated..
- Add the mustard paste mustard oil..
- Give it a stir and switch off the flame..
- Serve with hot steamed rice for a comfort Bong meal..
If you find this Pui Shaag Chingri Chorchori (Malabar Spinach Curry) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.