Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai Green Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry recipe. To cook thai green curry you need 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Green Curry:
- Provide For of green Curry paste-.
- Provide 2 tbsp of lemongrass (if you don't have lemongrass,use lemon juice).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of galangal chopped.
- Use 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Use 4 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 3 tbsp of thai shallots(or green onion).
- Get 1/2 cup of thai sweet basil.
- You need 1/2 cup of coriander leaves.
- Provide 2-3 of green chillies.
- Prepare other of Other ingredients:-.
- Prepare 1 cup of tofu cut into cubes.
- Take 1 cup of eggplant.
- Provide 1/2 cup of vegetable of your choice.
- Take 1 cup of bamboo shoots.
- Provide 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Use As needed of coconut milk.
- Provide 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Provide 1/2 cup of green beans trimmed.
- Get As needed of oil.
- You need 4 of Kaffir lime leaves.
- Use 2 cup of vegetable stock.
- Use To taste of salt.
- Take as required of Cashews to garnish.
- Take as required of Red chilli for garnish.
- Prepare as required of Basil leaves for garnish.
Instructions to make Thai Green Curry:
- Place all 'Green Curry Paste' ingredients in a food processor or blender, and add 1/3 glass coconut milk or enough to blend, blend it and make smooth paste..
- Heat a wok or deep frying pan over medium-high heat. Drizzle in oil and add2 tbsp green curry paste. Stir-fry until fragrant (about 2 minutes).Add stock plus lime leaves or bay leaves. When sauce comes to a gentle boil, reduce heat to medium-low or just until you get a nice simmer. Add all vegetables, Simmer 7-10 mins, or until all vegetable soft enough to pierce with a fork..
- Pour soy sauce, and add the whole kaffir lime leaves and sugar, stir well..
- Add tofu and bamboo shoots, stir and cook for 5 minutes. Then stir in green beans and bean shoots, cook for a further 2 minutes. Taste and adjust seasoning to suit your taste..
- Serve with jasmine rice or plain rice..
If you find this Thai Green Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.