Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Fish and Chips made with Rice Flour recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish and Chips made with Rice Flour recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish and Chips made with Rice Flour recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few simple changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not want to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish and chips made with rice flour recipe. To make fish and chips made with rice flour you only need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fish and Chips made with Rice Flour:
- Take 3 of filets White fish (haddock, flounder, etc.).
- Use 1 of Potato.
- Provide 1 dash of Salt, garlic powder, onion powder.
- Provide 1 of Mayonnaise, ketchup, parsley.
- Use 1 of as accompaniment Lemon, tomato.
- Prepare of Coating: (The batter should be the same consistency as pancake mix).
- You need 4 tbsp of Rice flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Provide 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 100 ml of Beer.
Steps to make Fish and Chips made with Rice Flour:
- Steam the potatoes in the microwave beforehand..
- Coat with katakuriko and place in the freezer..
- Combine the coating ingredients. Add in the beer right before deep-frying the fish. The batter should be about the same consistency as pancake mix. Adjust accordingly..
- Remove the bones from the fish beforehand. Sprinkle with salt and garlic powder..
- Completely coat with the batter..
- Coat with the batter as thickly as possible..
- Deep-fry in 180°C oil until golden brown..
- Deep-fry for about 7-8 minutes. Coat the frozen potatoes in the batter and deep fry..
- Arrange the fish and chips on a plate, and serve with tomatoes and lemon..
If you find this Fish and Chips made with Rice Flour recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.