Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Sumac Chicken Roulade In Pumpkin Puree recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sumac Chicken Roulade In Pumpkin Puree recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sumac Chicken Roulade In Pumpkin Puree recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sumac chicken roulade in pumpkin puree recipe. To make sumac chicken roulade in pumpkin puree you need 25 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sumac Chicken Roulade In Pumpkin Puree:
- Prepare of For Sumac Chicken Roulade.
- Take 1 of Chicken Breast piece boneless.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Sumac powder.
- Use 1/4 Tsp of Salt (to taste).
- Get 1/4 Tsp of White pepper powder.
- Get 8-10 of Green leaf part of Spring Onion.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Fresh Coriander Leaves.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Fresh Mint Leaves.
- Use 1-2 of Green Chilli (Optional).
- Get 1 Tsp of Olive oil.
- Get 1 Tsp of Lemon juice.
- Use of For Pumpkin Puree.
- Get 200 gm of Pumpkin.
- Get 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- Get 1/4 Tsp of White pepper powder.
- Use Pinch of Paprika powder or Red Chilli flakes.
- Provide of For Pesto.
- Use 1/2 cup of Fresh Coriander leaves.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Fresh Mint leaves.
- Take 2 of Garlic cloves.
- Take 1-2 of Green Chilli (optional to taste).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Take 1 of /Tsp Salt (to taste).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Cashew nuts.
- Prepare of To complement with Green,Red,Yellow Capsicum & Pumpkin seeds.
Instructions to make Sumac Chicken Roulade In Pumpkin Puree:
- To make Sumac Chicken Roulade, take chicken breast piece.trim it if needed.wash throughly & let it dry completely.then place boneless piece on cutting board & with the help of sharp knife open it..
- Insert knife from top conical part til the end length of breast piece. Opening it in butterfly cut.breast piece should open nicely,as shown in pic..
- Take a ziplock bag,and place butterfly cut open chicken inside,or place the piece over cling film & cover it from top also with it.pound the chicken with kitchen hammer, or rolling pin,to press the chicken thinly.Pound carefully so as not to tear open it.chicken piece will expand in size as well so take big ziplock bag.when the chicken is quite thin take out from bag & keep aside..
- Spread 1 Tbsp sumac powder on plate evenly.place chicken piece on plate,it will absorb sumac powder on it's surface.no need to press it. As sumac powder might leave a little colur so be carefull with it. If little colur stain appear on above surface of chicken piece then leave it. Sprinkle salt & white pepper powder on upper side of chicken..
- Take few sprigs of leafy green part of spring onions,cut according to size of chicken breast.place them over chicken alongwith fresh mint, coriander leaves.green chilli is optional to taste.pour lemon juice on greens to get wet a little & stick to chicken.press the greens with hand to stick them nicely..
- Pet dry your hands,lift both ends of chicken piece from one side,start rolling the roulade firmly so as to press greens inside chicken piece nicely.take thread & roll it around roulade in 1/2 inch thickness size. It will not only help to keep rolade in shape but also helps in cutting later. Keep roulade in fridge to rest for 30 min..
- Ehen roulade has rested for some time, take it out from fridge. Grease a loaf pan with oil.place the roulade in pan& bake at 200°c for about 35-45 min.the oven should be preheated at 180°c for 10-15 min..
- Turn the roulade in between to cook evenly from all sides.it will leave it's own water, which help in baking properly.this juice is tasty & can be use later in any sauce or with roulade as well.add a dash of oil or water in between if needed. U can check the tenderness of roulade by inserting a toothpik or knife inside.it will come out clean. The force of toothpik priking inside can help tell the tenderness.when it's done.turn off heat.let it rest for 10 min in pan..
- Take out roulade on board.cut open thread first.with the help of sharp knife, cut the roulade in pieces.the cut pieces should reveal beautifully cooked chicken meat with layer of greens inside with bright colour of top skin..
- To make pumpkin puree, peel the skin,clean the fibers & seeds.chop in pieces.boil water with little salt & add pumpkin pieces in it.let them.boil till tender.strain them. Save 1/2 glass of pumpkin water for use.blend these boiled pieces in blender till smooth..
- Mix salt & white pepper in puree. Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan.add puree to pan & cook till a smooth texture is obtained. Add the reserve pumpkin water if needed to cook puree. Adjust seasoning. Add a pinch of paprika powder or red chilli flakes in end for colour & flavour.u can use cornflour slurry to thick puree if needed only..
- To make pesto,take fresh coriander, mint leaves, garlic cloves, salt,green chilli (optional to taste) roasted cashew nuts,& blend to mild grainy texture.take out in bowl.mix olive oil in it & adjust seasoning..
- To plate the tricoloir dish, pour a spoonful of pumpkin puree in center of platter.place the Sumac Chicken Roulade pieces on top of puree. Add some pesto on side of platter. Few cubes of tri colour capsicum stirfried in dash of olive oil & dry roasted pumpkin seeds will garnish the dish as well add to crunchy flavour.Sprinkle some sumac or paprika powder over.Enjoy Tri-Colour Sumac Chicken Roulade in Pumpkin puree & pesto with Cookpad..
If you find this Sumac Chicken Roulade In Pumpkin Puree recipe valuable please share it to y
our close friends or family, thank you and good luck.