Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Makhana curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Makhana curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a couple of minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. Even more important than completely changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to makhana curry recipe. You can have makhana curry using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Makhana curry:
- Get 1 1/4 cup of makhane.
- Provide 3/4 cup of peas.
- Take 1/2 inch of Ginger.
- Use 21/2 tbsp of Tomato paste.
- Take 6 of cashews.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Jeera.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1/4 TSP of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cow milk cream.
- Take 6 TSP of oil.
- Take 1 tsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of hing.
- Take 2 tsp of green coriander chopped.
- Use 125 gm of paneer.
- Use 1 of green chilli.
- You need 4 of Almond soaked in water and peeled.
- Prepare 2 pinches of green elaichi powder.
Steps to make Makhana curry:
- Take Makhane in a heavy bottom karahi add 2 tsp oil and saute for 4 min on medium flame till light golden brown..
- Next step is boil frozen or fresh peas in pressure cooker with 2 whistles and very less water..
- Keep aside peas to cool.Next is wash cottage cheese and cut in small cubes.Heat a TSP of oil and saute paneer pieces till light golden brown..
- Sauteed paneer..
- Next step is chop 2 tomatoes add in mixie jar,add 1 green chilli,add 6 cashews,washed peeled ginger piece and crush in mixie.You can also blanch tomatoes and puree and saute with little oil as I do and keep.I did earlier then crushed with ginger,cashews and green chilli..
- Next step is to prepare,heat 2 tsp oil with 1 TSP ghee add zeera,when it crackles add hing,saute add tomato cashew paste and saute..
- Sautee masala nicely till oil seperates,in between add salt to taste,red chiili powder,dhania powder and saute for 5 to 7 minutes.Add makhanas in gravy..
- Mix in masala,add boiled peas in it and mix.Add 1 1/2 cups of water and cook for 5 min covered,add paneer pieces cook for another 2 to 3 minutes..
- Add fresh cream or frozen 2 tsp in the dish.Add garam masala on top.Add elaichi powder on top.Add chopped coriander to garnish.Add cream on top,I used cow milk cream.Decorate with almond slivers peeled.Serve with plain roti or tandoori roti..
If you find this Makhana curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.