Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Smoked Salmon Wontons (Baked) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Smoked Salmon Wontons (Baked) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked Salmon Wontons (Baked) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, just making a few small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked salmon wontons (baked) recipe. To cook smoked salmon wontons (baked) you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Smoked Salmon Wontons (Baked):
- You need 1 packages of wonton wrappers – will need about 30 – 35.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of smoked salmon.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese @ room temp.
- Get 1 tsp of fresh chives, finely snipped.
- Get 1 of cooking spray.
- Provide 1 of water for sealing wontons.
- Take 1 of lemon, sliced.
Steps to make Smoked Salmon Wontons (Baked):
- Preheat oven to 375. Prep large cookie sheet with cooking spray and/or foil..
- Flake salmon in a medium mixing bowl. Add in cream cheese and chives – mix until well combined..
- Spoon a teaspoon of salmon mixture into center of wonton. Fold wontons however you prefer – heres's one of my simple methods….Wet finger with water and moisten edges of wonton. Fold in half – making a triangle. Make sure all air is out and pinch edges to seal. I also do a tiny fold of pinched edges (totally optional)..
- Place filled wontons on cookie sheet. Lightly spritz tops with cooking spray..
- Bake for 8 – 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve with lemon wedges. Enjoy : ).
If you find this Smoked Salmon Wontons (Baked) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.