Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce recipe. To cook brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce:
- Use 4 of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- Get 2 cups of panko.
- Provide 2 cups of flour.
- You need 1 tbs of each; garlic powder, dry mustard, ginger, sea salt.
- Take 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 2 of servings white rice, prepared.
- Prepare 1 of lg shallot, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of baby bok choy, sliced thin.
- You need 2 of seranno peppers, seeded and minced.
- Provide 3 Oz of oyster mushrooms, sliced thin.
- Prepare 1 of medium zucchini, cut in half lengthwise then sliced.
- Get 8 of leaves, thai basil. Chopped, plus some for garnish.
- You need 2 of small potatoes.
- Get 1 jar of panang curry simmer sauce.
Instructions to make Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce:
- Add shallot, bok choy, pepper, and mushroom to a heated fry pan with a little oil. Saute until tender.
- Meanwhile, mix flour and spices in a bowl. Eggs in another, and panko in another. In another fry pan heat oil for frying on medium low.
- Meanwhile, cook potatoes in oven or microwave. Until soft. Set aside to cool. When cool cube to 1 ".
- When veggies are tender, add zucchini and basil. Cook 4 more minutes. Add sauce and potatoes. Simmer on low until sauce thickens slightly..
- Dredge chicken in flour, then egg, then panko. Fry on medium low until browned and cooked through..
- Plate rice, then top with chicken. The top with sauce, garnish with basil. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
If you find this Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.