Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Turkey Burgers with Balsamic-Fig Preserves and Roasted Parmesan Zucchini Sticks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey Burgers with Balsamic-Fig Preserves and Roasted Parmesan Zucchini Sticks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
One of the most popular snacks is yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey burgers with balsamic-fig preserves and roasted parmesan zucchini sticks recipe. To make turkey burgers with balsamic-fig preserves and roasted parmesan zucchini sticks you need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Turkey Burgers with Balsamic-Fig Preserves and Roasted Parmesan Zucchini Sticks:
- Use of Parmesan Zucchini Sticks.
- Take 16 oz of fresh zucchini.
- Use 10 of fresh flat leaf parsley, finely chopped.
- You need 8 of fresh oregano leaves, finely chopped.
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 of Kosher salt, to taste.
- Provide 1 of Black pepper, to taste.
- Take 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese, flakes.
- Take of Turkey Burgers.
- You need 16 oz of ground turkey.
- You need 1 tsp of Magic Unicorn Sea Salt, Beautiful Briny Sea Salt.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 of sprig fresh thyme, leaves picked and finely chopped.
- Get 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of One Screw Loose Balsamic-Fig preserves.
- Take 2 each of buns.
- Prepare 4 of lettuce leaves, torn to fit buns.
- Take 1 each of tomato, sliced.
Steps to make Turkey Burgers with Balsamic-Fig Preserves and Roasted Parmesan Zucchini Sticks:
- Preheat the oven to 350o F. While the oven is preheating, wash and trim the tips of the zucchini. Then cut each zucchini in half lengthwise, and cut each of those pieces into halves. Next, chop the parsley and oregano..
- Prepare a baking sheet (with a baking rack if you have one) by rubbing a small amount of the oil over it. In a medium bowl, toss the zucchini with the remaining olive oil, and season generously with salt and pepper. Arrange, spaced evenly, on the baking sheet or rack, skin side down. Sprinkle the tops of each piece with the herbs and cheese. Bake until tender, about 15 minutes. You can also broil for an additional 2-3 minutes so the tops are a crisp golden brown..
- While the zucchini is baking, prepare the turkey burgers. In a medium bowl, combine the ground turkey, garlic, thyme and Magic Unicorn sea salt. Mix together gently, but thoroughly. Your hands are the best tools for this, but a mixing spoon or stiff spatula will also work. Divide the mixture in half, then halve again so there are four equally sized portions. Flatten the burgers into discs that are 4-5 inches wide, and slightly thicker around the edges..
- Heat a large sauté pan, or a griddle, to medium-high heat. Add the oil. If the pan is heated well, the oil should be shimmery and wisping slight traces of smoke. Add the burgers to the pan by placing the bottom edge in the oil, and allowing the top edge to fall away from you. Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until golden brown on the first side, and a bit of liquid has started to bubble through the top of the patties. Flip, and cook for 1-2 additional minutes, or until the second side is also golden-brown..
- Pull the zucchini out of the oven, and plate alongside the turkey burgers. To assemble the burgers: spread a small amount of the preserves on the bottom of each bun, place one patty on each, and coat the first patty with the rest of the preserves. Place the second patty, then the lettuce, then the tomato, then the top bun. Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Turkey Burgers with Balsamic-Fig Preserves and Roasted Parmesan Zucchini Sticks recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.