Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Meat Lasagña recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Meat Lasagña recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy meat lasagña recipe. To make cheesy meat lasagña you only need 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Meat Lasagña:
- Use 1 of chopped Red Onion.
- Get 2 of heaping tablespoons of Sofrito.
- Use 1 packages of Chicken Buillon.
- Prepare 1 packages of Sazon with Culantro and Achiote.
- Prepare 2 large of Bay Leaves.
- Provide 1/4 cup of sliced Pimento Stuffed Green Olives.
- Use 1 box of Lasagña Sheets.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Use 1 lb of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Get 4 oz of s Cream Cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- Use 3 lb of of Ground beef.
- Use 2 clove of minced Garlic.
- Use 4 oz of of Tomato sauce.
- Use 24 oz of of Pasta sauce.
- Use 3 tsp of of Garlic powder.
- Use 3 tsp of of Adobo Goya.
- You need 3 tsp of of dried Basil.
- You need 3 tsp of of Italian seasoning.
Steps to make Cheesy Meat Lasagña:
- I recommend using an aluminum disposable baking tray for this recipe, but if not, you can cover your baking dish with aluminum foil for easy clean-up :-).
- In a large pot, on medium to high heat, add the ground meat. If it's 100% lean add a little EVOO so it won't stick. Add adobo, chicken buillion, sazon and salt and pepper to taste. With a wooden spoon mix well and cook until meat is browned. Drain excess oil..
- To drained meat, add minced garlic, chopped onion, sofrito, olives and tomato sauce. Mix well and cook until onions are translucent. Then, add Pasta sauce, Italian seasoning, dried basil, garlic powder and bay leaves. Add more salt and pepper if needed. Simmer meat sauce for 35 minutes and preheat your oven to 425°F..
- In salted, boiling water cook Lasagña sheets for about 10-12 minutes. Rinse them under cold water quickly to prevent them from sticking together. Once meat sauce is ready, start layering your Lasagña..
- Start building your lasagña. Add about 2-3 tablespoons of the meat sauce to the bottom of your baking dish. Layer with 3-4 pasta sheets, add 1/2 the cream cheese, 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese, 1/3 of the meat sauce and sprinkle with a couple dashes of parmesan cheese. Make another layer of pasta sheets, add the other 1/2 of the cream cheese, 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese and 1/3 of the meat sauce. Add another layer of pasta sheets, the last of the meat sauce and the last of the mozzarella cheese, topping it off with the remaining parmesan cheese. Cook in oven for about 40-45 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden brown..
- Let sit for 10 minutes before cutting it up. Serve and enjoy! :-).
If you find this Cheesy Meat Lasagña recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.