Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Skillet Lasagna recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Skillet Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Skillet Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to skillet lasagna recipe. You can have skillet lasagna using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Skillet Lasagna:
- Use 2 lb of Ground beef/Chuck/turkey/sausage.
- Provide 2 of Jars spaghetti sauce or homemade sauce.
- Provide 1 box of Oven ready lasagne noodles- break up about 8 or so- really just depends on how big of a skillet you use, how many layers, or how much you want to make..
- Get 1 of Onion-diced small.
- Get 1 of Bell pepper-diced small.
- Use 2 clove of Garlic- minced.
- Use 1/2 box of Cream cheese.
- Provide of Cottage cheese or ricotta or both (I use both).
- Use 2 tbsp of Sour cream.
- Take of Shredded Mozzarella or Parmesan cheese, Sharp cheddar or all. (I use all) but more mozzarella out of them all.
- Prepare 1 of Italian seasonings, garlic and onion powder, basil, oregano, salt and pepper. Or whatever you like..
- Take 1/2 of Jar- Alfredo sauce- if you want to do the easy thing instead of the sour cream, cottage cheese, ricotta, cream cheese route. Just add some of it where that would go..
- You need 1/4 cup of Optional: chicken broth or stock- u would add this to your pasta red sauce..
Instructions to make Skillet Lasagna:
- Prep first- dice your onion, bell pepper, and break up your noodles. Shred your cheeses,etc.
- Add meat to skillet on high heat, along with the diced onion and bell pepper, and seasonings to it. Cook until done. If you are adding minced garlic, add it when your meat is almost done. Then when meat is done, DRAIN..
- Add your meat mixture back to the skillet, and add the sauce. Let it come to a boil, and stir. Then pour it into a separate bowl, and put to the side..
- Now in another separate bowl. Add the sour cream, softened cream cheese, cottage cheese, ricotta and a little bit of shredded cheeses, Italian seasoning or basil/oregano and mix it up..
- Now time to layer: spread a little bit of the meat sauce to the bottom of your skillet. Then spread some of the cheese mixture, on top, then add some of your broken noodles. And repeat process again, ending with the meat mixture on top. DO not sprinkle any shredded cheese yet on top..
- Now let this come to a boil real quick, and turn the heat to a med low, and cover it with lid, and let cook for about 25 min or until your noodles are soft..
- Once noodles are soft, then sprinkle the remaining shredded cheeses on top, and let them melt. Also, make sure once the cheese has melted to take off the stove eye, and let cool for a few so cheese and all can set up..
If you find this Skillet Lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.