Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Curry Udon Noodle recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Curry Udon Noodle recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Opting to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai curry udon noodle recipe. You can cook thai curry udon noodle using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Curry Udon Noodle:
- Provide 2 of bundle of flat udon noodle.
- Take 2 of egg.
- Prepare 3 of tomato.
- Get of STOCK BASE OPTIONAL.
- Provide 2 dash of fish sauce or light soy sauce optional.
- Take 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Get 1 1/2 liter of water.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of thai red curry paste.
- Provide of POUNDED PASTE FOR STOCK BASE.
- Use 3 clove of pounded garlic.
- Use 5 small of pounded shallot.
- Prepare 1 cup of pounded dried prawn.
Instructions to make Thai Curry Udon Noodle:
- FRIED POUNDED PASTE FOR BASE.
- in pan with oil saute pounded paste till fragrant and lightly but not burn then drain excess oil.
- MAKE THAI CURRY NOODLE.
- in pan with 1 tbsp of oil saute thai red curry paste for half minute then add fried pounded paste with water and bring to a boil.
- put flat udon noodle and simmer for 13 minutes and add dash of fish sauce or light soy sauce then stir often to prevent burn bottom and sauce start thickening.
- add tomato and off heat.
- serve thai curry udon noodle with eggs.
If you find this Thai Curry Udon Noodle recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.