Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Biscuits recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Biscuits recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chewy oatmeal raisin biscuits recipe. You can cook chewy oatmeal raisin biscuits using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Biscuits:
- Prepare 125 Gr of AP Flour.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- Provide 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of Ground Ginger.
- Use 115 Gr of Unsalted Butter.
- Take 100 Gr of Brown Sugar.
- Use 50 Gr of Granulated White Sugar.
- Get 1 of Large Egg.
- Get 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Take 150 Gr of Rolled Oats.
- Get 100 Gr of Raisins.
- Get 50 Gr of Mixed Dried Fruit.
Instructions to make Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Biscuits:
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt..
- In the bowl of food Processor with the paddle or Dough attachment, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar for 1 minute until well combined. Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix until fully combined..
- Mix in the flour mixture and continue mixing until just combined, then Pulse to mix in the oats, raisins & Fruit until fully combined..
- Put into a large bowl, cover with Cling Film and put in Fridge for 30 mins..
- Preheat oven 170c, line 2 baking Sheets with Baking Paper..
- Use about 1.5 Tsp of the mixture and form a ball in your hands then put onto the paper and slight press down – make sure to leave space for expansion..
- Cook in Batches for about 10-12 mins until edges are golden brown..
- Leave on sheet to cool for 10 min then transfer to wire rack to cool completly..
If you find this Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Biscuits recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.