Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawns tempura recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawns tempura recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. Even more crucial than totally altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawns tempura recipe. To make prawns tempura you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawns tempura:
- Use of For the prawns batter.
- You need of Vegetable oil, for frying.
- Take 900 g of large prawns, peeled with tails on.
- Use 420 g of plain flour, sifted and divided.
- Use 475 ml of water.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Use of For marination prawn.
- Get 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soya sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get of Tempura sauce, for dipping, recipe follows.
- Get of For the tempura sauce.
- Use 120 ml of soy sauce.
- Provide 475 ml of water.
- Use 1 tbsp of fish stock.
Instructions to make Prawns tempura:
- Wash prawns then marinate for a while with soya sauce, black pepper and salt..
- In a deep-fryer or large Dutch oven, pour oil to a depth of 10cm. Heat over medium heat until a pea-size drop of batter floats but does not swell, about 175°C..
- In a medium bowl, combine 280g of flour, the water, and the egg. Whisk lightly until ingredients are combined (batter will be slightly lumpy). In a shallow dish, pour remaining flour. Dredge prawns in flour and then dip into the batter. Fry in batches for 2 to 3 mins per batch, turning to brown on all sides..
- Remove from oil and drain on a cooling rack over a baking sheet. Serve hot with tempura sauce or sweet chilli sauce..
- For the tempura sauce: In a small saucepan, combine the water, soy sauce and seafood stock. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 10 to 15 mins, stirring frequently..
If you find this Prawns tempura recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.