Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Homemade Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Homemade Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy homemade chicken curry recipe. You can cook healthy homemade chicken curry using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Homemade Chicken Curry:
- Use 1/4 box of Straight Cut Rice Noodles.
- Use 1/4 can of Light Coconut Milk.
- Use 1/4 cup of Thai Curry Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Thai Curry Paste.
- Get 1/2 of Green Papper.
- You need 1 of Chicken Breast.
- Provide 1 of Jalapeno.
Instructions to make Healthy Homemade Chicken Curry:
- Cut chicken breast into small chunks and add to preheated pan with olive oil..
- While chicken is cooking, place rice noodles in HOT tap water and let them soak..
- Dice up the green pepper (and jalapeno pepper if you want extra heat) and add to the chicken..
- Add the cocount milk, thai curry sauce, and thai curry paste and stir until it is well mixed. Bring to a boil and let simmer for about 2 minutes..
- Drain the rice noodles and add to the pain. Mix well. Let simmer until the rice noodles are at desired temperature (about 3 minutes)..
- Serve and Enjoy!.
- Easy one pan clean-up!.
If you find this Healthy Homemade Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.