Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Palak Paneer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can have palak paneer using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak Paneer:
- Take of For the gravy.
- Use 3 cups of palak; chopped, blanched and pureed.
- Provide 1 of medium sized onion, finely chopped.
- Take 1 of medium sized tomato, finely chopped or pureed.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt (or as desired, spinach requires less salt).
- Use 1/4 tsp of Cumin.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger, garlic paste (less ginger).
- Take 1 of small green chilli, finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of chat masala.
- Get 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1/4 tsp of kasuri methi.
- You need 2 tsp of cream (or butter and milk).
- Provide of For the paneer.
- Use 1/2 cup of paneer.
- Provide 1 tsp of oil.
Steps to make Palak Paneer:
- For the paneer, saute paneer cubes in oil and set aside once done..
- For the gravy, add 2 tsp olive oil; add 1/4 tsp cumin seeds when hot..
- Once they crackle, add onions and saute till translucent (not brown)..
- Add the ginger, garlic and chilli; cook till the raw smell is gone..
- Add tomatoes and cook till mushy (if using chopped tomatoes) and till oil starts to separate..
- Add salt, red chilli powder, garam masala..
- Add 1-2 tsp water to prevent the spices from burning..
- Add spinach puree and cook for 3-5 min..
- Add paneer cubes..
- Add kasuri methi and chat masala; boil well..
- Add cream (or butter and milk) and mix well; don't cook for too long after adding the cream..
- Serve hot with paratha or rice!.
If you find this Palak Paneer recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.