Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To make palak paneer you need 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak paneer:
- Use 1 bowl of Palak(spinach).
- You need 1 bowl of paneer.
- Use 1 of tomato.
- Provide 1 of green chilli.
- Use 1 inch of ginger.
- Use 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Get 2 pinch of garam masala.
- Use To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of besan(gram flour).
- Provide 1 teaspoon of cream.
- Take 2 tsp of Butter.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
- Get of For tadka.
- Take 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2-3 of black pepper.
- Provide 2 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 pinch of hing/asafoetida.
- Get 2-3 teaspoon of ghee/oil.
Instructions to make Palak paneer:
- Wash palak and boiled 4 to 5 mint turn off gas and transfer in cool water bowl after wash in cool water and transfer in blender jar and blend.
- Wash and cut tomato,chilli,and ginger and make a smooth paste.
- Heat a pan add oil /ghee,cumin seeds,cloves,black pepper,hing roaste few mint add turmeric, Coriander powder, and gram flour(besam) roaste 2 to 3 mint.
- Add tomato paste and cook until the oil realise after add palak paste and add red chilli,salt,garam masala and cumin powder cook 2 mint.
- Than add paneer again cook 2 to 4 mint.
- Garnish Coriander leaves and cream and add butter and Serve.
If you find this Palak paneer recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.