Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect taisen's creamy top ramon noodle recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect taisen's creamy top ramon noodle recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to taisen's creamy top ramon noodle recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Various vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taisen's creamy top ramon noodle recipe. To make taisen's creamy top ramon noodle you need 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook taisen's creamy top ramon noodle:
- Use 3 of to 4 beef top ramen noodles ( depending on how many people your feeding).
- Prepare 2 can of ( or more ) of cream of mushroom soup.
- Provide 1 of beef bullion cubes.
- Provide 1 of seasoning salt.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- Use 1 of milk.
- Take 1 of butter.
- You need 1 packages of of frozen peas and carrots.
- You need 1 of water.
- You need 1 of garlic powder.
- Get 1 of cheddar or parmesan cheese if desired. see last direction.
Steps to make taisen's creamy top ramon noodle:
- cook the mixed veggies in a bit of butter garlic powder, pepper and seasoning salt until warm and soft.
- melt a beef bouillon cube in water in a separate saucepan..
- cook the top ramen noodles in water and with a beef bullion cube . break them up as this will make it easier to stir. do not cook them to mushy. you want them done most of the way but stop before all the way done otherwise they will be extremely soggy/mushy.
- drain the noodles..
- if you have extra butter or water in the veggies drain half. you might want to use some of the liquid from this instead of just beef broth.
- put the noodles in a pot. add a small amount of butter and milk. about two splashes of milk and 1 tablespoon of butter or less.
- add in some of the beef bouillon/water mix. a little at first. mix well.
- add veggies. mix.
- add in the cream of mushroom soup. add more beef broth, milk and/or butter if needed. mix well..
- add in beef flavor packs from the soup. taste taste taste!!.
- if it is to thick add in more liquid/beef broth. if it doesn't have enough seasoning add more. for more creamy add more cream of mushroom soup and a bit of milk.
- heat through keeping a close eye not to burn the noodles. serve alone or top it with melted cheddar cheese or parmesan cheese..
If you find this taisen's creamy top ramon noodle recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.