Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai green chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai green chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green chicken curry recipe. To make thai green chicken curry you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai green chicken curry:
- Get 2 of small-medium potatoes, cut into chunks.
- Get 100 grams of green beans.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Get 2 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Prepare 1-2 of green chillies, slit.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Thai green curry.
- Prepare 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of fish sauce.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Take 400 grams of chicken breast, cut into chunks.
- Get 1 of Zest of lime.
- Use Handful of Basil leaves.
Instructions to make Thai green chicken curry:
- Boil potatoes for 5 minutes. Add green beans and cook for an additional 3 minutes. They should be tender but not too soft. Drain and set aside..
- In a wok, heat some oil and add garlic and chillies. Do not let it brown. Add the curry paste and stir for a few seconds. Pour in coconut milk and let it come to a bubble..
- Add fish sauce and balance with sugar. Then add chicken pieces. Turn down the heat to simmer and cook covered for about 8 minutes till the chicken is cooked..
- Stir the potatoes and beans in and add lime zest. Finish off by adding the basil. Serve hot with rice..
If you find this Thai green chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.