Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Vegetable Beef Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Vegetable Beef Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Vegetable Beef Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy vegetable beef soup recipe. To cook easy vegetable beef soup you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Vegetable Beef Soup:
- Prepare of ground beef.
- Get of medium onion diced.
- Use of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Provide of dried parsley.
- You need of bay leaves.
- Provide of water or beef broth or 2 tbsp beef soup base.
- Get of can diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of condensed tomato soup.
- Get of worcestershire sauce.
- Use of italian seasoning.
- Take of bag of mixed frozen vegetables.
- You need of zucchini (optional).
- Provide of medium russet potatoes.
Instructions to make Easy Vegetable Beef Soup:
- In large pot or dutch oven add your ground beef, onion and garlic and cook until meat is no longer pink and onions are translucient..
- Add your salt and pepper and mix till combined..
- Mix in your beef broth, tomatoes, tomato soup, worcestershire sauce, italian seasoning, bay leaves, parsley and vegetables and potatoes..
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 30 minutes until potatoes are tender and take bay leaves out. Garnish with green onions or sour cream or parmesan or all 3..
- Notes: You can use petite diced tomatoes or regular diced tomatoes, depending on how small you like your tomatoes in the soup. You can substitute the Worcestershire sauce for balsamic vinegar, I love the little tang that it gives the soup and I've done this multiple times. You can also stir in some cooked macaroni noodles to make this a beef Vegetable Noodle Soup.
If you find this Easy Vegetable Beef Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.