Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains found in white bread.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry recipe. You can cook thai green curry using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Green Curry:
- Get 4 of Boneless Chicken Breasts.
- Take 2 large of Onions.
- You need 3 large of Peppers (Red,Green & Yellow).
- Take 1 of Thai Green Curry Paste.
- Provide 1 can of Coconut Ideal Milk.
- Take 1 each of Chicken Stock.
- Get 1 packages of Mix Veg. (Baby Corn,Broccoli & Suger snap peas).
- You need 1 of Garlic Sault to Taste.
- Provide 1 of Pepper to Taste.
- You need 1 of Oil for Browning.
- Get 1 of Egg Noodles.
Instructions to make Thai Green Curry:
- Heat oil. Add Onions,do not brown,they must just go "glossy" . Add cubed Chicken. cover till Chicken is coocked. Add Cubed peppers & Mix Veg..
- Add Curry paste.
- Add coconut condensed milk. kan also use plain coconut milk.
- Add Chicken stock cube.
- cover lid and simmer for 10 min.
- in a seperate pot. bring water to a boil..
- add salt.
- then add egg noodles.
- cook noodles according to directions as some noodles have different cooking times.
- can also be served with Jasmine/Basmati rice.
If you find this Thai Green Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.