Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Rich Salmon and Potato Gratin recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rich Salmon and Potato Gratin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rich Salmon and Potato Gratin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer wish to eat. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rich salmon and potato gratin recipe. To cook rich salmon and potato gratin you need 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Rich Salmon and Potato Gratin:
- You need 2 fillets of Raw salmon.
- You need 5 of Potatoes.
- You need 5 of stalks Asparagus.
- Get 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 1 bunch of Shimeji mushrooms.
- Take 500 ml of White sauce.
- Prepare 4 slice of Bacon.
- Prepare 1 of Butter.
- Get 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Get 1 of Parmesan cheese or pizza cheese.
- Use 1 of Dried parsley.
Instructions to make Rich Salmon and Potato Gratin:
- Microwave the potatoes and asparagus, and cut into 4 pieces. Thinly slice the onion. Separate the shimeji mushrooms into pieces. Cut the bacon into 1-2 cm wide strips..
- Sauté the salmon and season with salt and pepper. Next, make the white sauce. Melt the butter in a pot, add the flour and fry. Pour in the milk, and mix well..
- Add butter into a frying pan, stir-fry onion, shimeji mushrooms, bacon, and potatoes in that order. Season with salt and pepper..
- Grease a dish with butter, pour in the Step 3 mixture, and sprinkle with asparagus and salmon..
- Pour in the Step 2 white sauce, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes at 230℃..
- When finished baking, sprinkle with parsley at the end..
- Here are some of my recipes. Peperoncino with Broccoli..
- Foolproof Carbonara https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143339-rich-foolproof-pasta-carbonara.
- Mushroom Pasta https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143471-a-family-favorite-mushroom-pasta.
- Hijiki Seaweed and Umeboshi Pasta https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143391-hijiki-and-umeboshi-spaghetti.
- Chicken and Leek Pasta https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143470-leek-and-chicken-tomato-pasta.
- Tuna Pasta https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143384-pasta-with-tuna-and-tomato-sauce.
If you find this Rich Salmon and Potato Gratin recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.