Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Low Calorie Shirataki Noodle Tomato Ramen recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Low Calorie Shirataki Noodle Tomato Ramen recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Calorie Shirataki Noodle Tomato Ramen recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low calorie shirataki noodle tomato ramen recipe. To make low calorie shirataki noodle tomato ramen you need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Low Calorie Shirataki Noodle Tomato Ramen:
- Get 2 of packs Shirataki noodles.
- You need 1 can of ●Canned tomato.
- Get 400 ml of ●Vegetable juice.
- Take 1 of ●Black pepper.
- Take 1 of ●Salt.
- Get 200 ml of ●Water.
- Prepare 2 of ●Soup stock cubes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Grated ginger.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Grated garlic.
- Prepare 150 grams of Ground chicken thigh meat.
- Use 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 2 of bunches Komatsuna.
- Take 1 dash of Olive oil.
- Provide 2 slice of Sliced cheese.
Steps to make Low Calorie Shirataki Noodle Tomato Ramen:
- Spread olive oil in a pan and stir fry the garlic and ginger. When it's fragrant, add ground chicken and finely chopped onion, and keep stir frying..
- When the chicken and onions are about halfway cooked, add the ● ingredients, roughly cut up shirataki noodles, and simmer for about 15 minutes. (Until the shirataki noodles are properly flavored.).
- When the shirataki noodles have absorbed flavor, add the stems of the komatsuna green, then the leaf, and keep simmering..
- When the komatsuna is cooked through, transfer the soup and noodles to a bowl. Top with cheese, microwave for 30 seconds, and it's done..
- Another recipe in my shirataki noodle series: "For Low Calorie Diets Easy! Shirataki noodle miso ramen" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143792-an-easy-recipe-for-diets-miso-shirataki-ramen.
- Another recipe in my shirataki noodle series: For Low Calorie Diets Just like the one on sale at convenience stores! Shirataki noodle soy sauce ramen.
- Another recipe in my shirataki noodle series: Easy! Shirataki noodle pasta with egg, natto and onion.
- Another recipe in my shirataki noodle series: Easy Diet Dish Shirataki noodle dan dan noodles.
- Another recipe in my shirataki noodle series (bonus): Easy ♪ Dan dan noodle style soup using bean sprouts https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155147-easy-dandan-noodle-style-soup-with-bean-sprouts.
If you find this Low Calorie Shirataki Noodle Tomato Ramen recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.