Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai Shrimps Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Shrimps Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Shrimps Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, however. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai shrimps curry recipe. You can have thai shrimps curry using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Shrimps Curry:
- Get 500 grams of shrimps,shelled,devein.
- Provide 2 of potato ,medium size,chop to bite size.
- You need 2/3 tbsp of red curry paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 3/4 tbsp of fishsauce.
- Get 6 of shallot,sliced.
- Take 1 of oil enough to fry shallots.
Steps to make Thai Shrimps Curry:
- Fry sliced shallots until light gold,remove to a bowl,left some in the frying pan.
- Pound coriander seeds with red chili paste and curry powder ,stir fry in pan until reddish ,good fagrance.
- Add little coconut milk, keep stiring ,add more coconut milk do this several time ,until 1 cup is in the pan.
- Add chopped potato,let it simmer about 10 mins ,add another half cup of coconut milk ,seasoning with sugar and fishsauce,let cook 5 more mins.
- Add shrimps,2 mins cook then stir to mix ,heat off,serve hot, top with crispy shallots and steamed jasmine rice :).
If you find this Thai Shrimps Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.