Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn Malai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Malai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. To make prawn malai curry you need 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn Malai Curry:
- Get 500 gm of prawns.
- Take 2 of large onion, paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 of large tomatoes, chopped.
- Get 2 cups of coconut milk.
- Take 2-3 of green cardamoms.
- Prepare 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- Provide 2-3 of cloves.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 4 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Use of Salt (to taste).
- Provide of Green chillies for garnishing.
Steps to make Prawn Malai Curry:
- Marinate the prawns with salt and turmeric powder..
- To make the coconut milk, add grated coconut to a mixer jar, add 1/2 cup hot water and grind..
- Using a muslin cloth, extract the thick coconut milk..
- In a non-stick pan heat oil, then add the prawns. Saute for few minutes, until it's golden in colour. Remove and keep it aside..
- In the same pan add ghee. When it heats up add whole pieces of green cardamom, cinnamon, and clove. Allow them to splutter..
- Add ginger-garlic paste and onion paste..
- Then add chopped tomatoes, red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, sugar, and salt. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until the raw smell disappears..
- After that add the coconut milk and let the gravy simmer for a few minutes..
- Pour water and add the prawns or chingri to the gravy. Cook till the prawns are done. Add garam masala powder and remove from heat..
- Garnish with fresh green chillies and serve with steamed white rice..
If you find this Prawn Malai Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.