Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Green Bean & Cannelini Bean Side Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Bean & Cannelini Bean Side Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green bean & cannelini bean side curry (vegan/vegetarian) recipe. To cook green bean & cannelini bean side curry (vegan/vegetarian) you need 22 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Green Bean & Cannelini Bean Side Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian):
- Get 1 of Medium Tomato.
- Take 3 cups of approx green beans cut in half.
- Use 1 Can of Cannelini Beans (drained).
- Prepare 2 tbs of Coconut Cream.
- Get 1-1/2 Cups of Vegetable Stock.
- Use of Paste.
- Take 1 of Medium Onion.
- Prepare 3 of Garlic Cloves.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Ginger.
- You need of Spices.
- Provide 4 of Cardamom Pods.
- Prepare 4 of Cloves.
- Get 2 of Bay Leaves.
- Provide 2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Get 1 tsp of Ground Corriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Use 1 tsp of Ground Tumeric.
- Take 2 of Star Anise.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Fenugreek Seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Corriander Seeds.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1/2-1/4 tsp of ground chili powder (depending on hotness).
Steps to make Green Bean & Cannelini Bean Side Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian):
- Place onion, garlic and ginger in a processor and make a paste. Add oil to a pot, saute paste, add spices and mix through..
- Add the tomato, green beans and Cannelini beans and stir. Add approx 1 to 1 1/2 cups Vegetable stock (the volume you wish). Simmer for approx 20mins.
- With approx 5 mins to go, add coconut cream. Stir through then serve once finished..
If you find this Green Bean & Cannelini Bean Side Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.