Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Drumstick-leaves Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Drumstick-leaves Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to drumstick-leaves curry recipe. To cook drumstick-leaves curry you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Drumstick-leaves Curry:
- Use 2 cups of drumstick leaves thoroughly washed.
- Take 100 grams of moong dal washed.
- Take 1 of medium sized potato peeled and cut into small chunks.
- Take 1 of medium sized brinjal cut into small chunks.
- Get 1 piece of pumpkin (150g) cut into small chunks.
- Prepare 150 gram of arums peeled.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 1-2 of dry red chillis.
- Prepare 5-6 of garlic cloves crushed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated coconut.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of mustard oil.
- Provide 3 cups of water.
Steps to make Drumstick-leaves Curry:
- First of all wash the vegetables well and set them aside..
- In a deep pan fry the moong dal for a while on low medium flame. Then add water, turmeric powder, salt to taste and let the moong dal boil for 15 minutes. Add vegetables and let them boil for 10-12 minutes. Now add the drumstick leaves and let them cook for 3 minutes. Set it aside..
- Heat oil in a wok. Add the mustard seeds and broken red chilli followed by the crushed garlic. Fry till garlic turns translucent..
- Add the mixture (boiled dal, veggies and drumstick leaves) to it. Then add the grated coconut, mix well and remove it from the flame..
- Serve hot with rice and dal..
If you find this Drumstick-leaves Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.