Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Spinach Kofta Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, simply making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more crucial than wholly altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach kofta curry recipe. To make spinach kofta curry you need 30 ingredients and 36 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spinach Kofta Curry:
- Get 250 gram of fresh spinach leaves.
- Get 2-3 of chopped garlic cloves.
- Take 1 tsp of chopped ginger.
- You need 1 of green chilli.
- Get 1/2 cup of besan.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of garam nasala.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Provide to taste of sugar according.
- Get 100 gram of grated paneer.
- Provide 11/2 tsp of cornflour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide to taste of salt according.
- Get 1-2 tsp of cornflour for coating.
- Prepare of oil for deep frying.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
- Use 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Provide 2 of green cardamoms.
- Get 2 of cloves.
- Provide 1 of black cardamom.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 3/4 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped ginger.
- Provide 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- You need 1.5 cup of chopped tomatoes.
- Take 4-6 of cashews.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of kasuri methi.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need of salt as required.
Instructions to make Spinach Kofta Curry:
- Wash & rinse the spinach leaves through fresh water 2_3 times.Roughly cut them.
- In a mixie,put the spinach leaves with chopped garlic and ginger.Make a smoith puree,no need to add water..
- Heat pan,add 1/2 cup besan..
- Stirring often roast besan till it's colour change & becomes aromat..
- Add the spinach puree to the roasted besan..
- Mix well..
- Add 1/2 tsp of garam masala & salt..
- Mix it well & let it cool down. Refrigerate for 20 minutes..
- Grate 100 gram paneer in a bowl..
- Add salt & 1/2 tsp of garam masala in it..
- Mix well..
- Make small balls out of it..
- Take out the spinach from the fridge & make balls out of it..
- Flatten them & keep aside..
- Place one ball of paneer in the centre..
- Bring the edges to the top..
- Join the edges & roll gently to a smooth kofta..
- Sprinkle 1 tsp of cornflour on the plate & coat all koftas with it,Dust off the excess flour..
- Heat oil in a karahi & deep fry one by one koftas..
- Put all on the tissue paper to absorb excess oil..
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a pan with cuminseeds,cloves, cinnamon stick,cardamom..
- Fry till the spices splutter& becomes aromat.Add chopped onions & cook till they become transculant..
- Now add chopped garlic & ginger Saute them,add chopped tomatoes, mix & saute for one minute..
- Add cashews..
- Mix well & add 1/4 tsp turmeric powder,1 tsp red chilli powder.mix bhi well..
- Add 1 cup of water..
- Cook till tomatoes become soften.switch off the flame & let it cool down..
- Add this mixture to the grinder jar..
- Don't add water.
- Pour this mixture in a pan..
- Add 1/2 cup of water..
- Add salt & sugar as per taste.cook on a low flame.stir at intervals..
- Add kasuri methi in the gravy,mix well & switch off the flame..
- Pour the hot gravy to the seving bowl,slice each kofta in to two halves..
- Gently add the spinach paneer kofta halves in the gravy..
If you find this Spinach Kofta Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.