Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dudhi na muthiya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dudhi na muthiya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dudhi na muthiya recipe. To make dudhi na muthiya you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dudhi na muthiya:
- Prepare 1 cup of gourd grated.
- Prepare 1 cup of gram flour.
- You need 1 cup of millet flour.
- Take 2 cup of wheat flour.
- Provide 1 cup of oil.
- Get 4 spoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 spoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2-3 spoon of salt.
- Provide 2 spoon of lemon juice.
- Provide 1 spoon of baking powder.
- Use 1 spoon of mustard seeds.
- Use 5-6 of curry leaves.
- Provide 1 of bay leaves.
- Provide 1 of dry red chilli.
Instructions to make Dudhi na muthiya:
- Take a grated gourd add 2 spoon red chilli powder,turmaric powder,salt 2 spoon,1 spoon baking powder,2 spoon sugar, lemon juice,3 spoon oil mix it until texture like 3 rd photo.
- Now add all flours mix it if need as some water to make muthiya now make muthiya like in 3 rd photo.
- Now steem it for 30 min in high to low flem after 30 min it cooked then cut in round shape now take a pan add oil which left after add in muthiya.
- Add musterd seeds,bey leaves,red chilli,green chilli,curry leaves then add cut muthiya and add left species mix it cook 3 min.
- Now garnish with coriander muthiya is ready serve it.
If you find this Dudhi na muthiya recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.