Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Very Berry Baked Oats recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Very Berry Baked Oats recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to very berry baked oats recipe. To make very berry baked oats you need 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Very Berry Baked Oats:
- You need 1 cup of low fat milk.
- Provide 1 cup of almond milk.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of melted coconut oil.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare of Berries (blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, etc).
- You need 2 cups of rolled oats.
- Get 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare Pinch of ground nutmeg.
- Use Pinch of salt.
- Provide 1/4 cup of silvered almonds.
Steps to make Very Berry Baked Oats:
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees..
- Lightly grease baking dish. Set aside..
- In a mixing bowl, mix together milk, eggs, melted coconut oil, vanilla and honey. Set aside..
- Arrange half of the berries (I used frozen blueberries and blackcurrants) on the bottom of the baking dish..
- In a mixing bowl, combine oats, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt..
- Top berries with oat mixture..
- Pour milk mixture over the oats..
- Arrange remaining berries (I used fresh raspberries and blackberries) on top..
- Sprinkle silvered almonds over the berries..
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until the oats have absorbed all the liquid..
- Leave in the oven with the door half open for few minutes..
- Serve immediately while hot. It goes very well with vanilla ice cream on top 🙂 Can be served cold too..
If you find this Very Berry Baked Oats recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.