Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Jollof Rice and Fried beef recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jollof Rice and Fried beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jollof Rice and Fried beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jollof rice and fried beef recipe. To make jollof rice and fried beef you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Jollof Rice and Fried beef:
- Get 3 cups of local rice.
- Get 4 of big tomatoes.
- Provide 5 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 of hot attarugu.
- Provide 2 of big red Onions.
- You need 4 of seasoning cubes.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon powder.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of ground Crayfish.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Ketchup.
- Prepare 2 of cooking spoons Vegetable oil.
- Provide 3 cups of Beef stock.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of For garnishing.
- Use of Fried beef, fried plantains and Avocado pear(butter pear 😆).
Instructions to make Jollof Rice and Fried beef:
- Prepare tomatoes, bell pepper, attarugu and Onions. Put in blender and blend but not too smooth. Set aside.
- Parboil rice and wash clean. Set aside.
- Set pot on fire on high heat, put in oil and allow to heat up for 5mins..
- Pour blended tomatoes mixture into oil and fry till dry..
- Reduce fire heat, add in seasoning cubes, Cinnamon, crayfish and Ketchup. Stir continuously for 5mins, then add beef stock. Cover pot and allow to boil very well..
- Once broth boils, pour in parboiled rice and mix until well incorporated, rice submerged..
- Allow to cook till water dries up. Put off heat. There you go… food is ready..
- Serve and garnish with plantains and Avocado pear..
If you find this Jollof Rice and Fried beef recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.