Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain foods is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker thai green curry chicken recipe. To make slow cooker thai green curry chicken you need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken:
- Get 2 lb of chicken breasts.
- You need 14 oz of coconut milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of thai green curry paste.
- Prepare 4 cup of vegetables.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Get 1 bunch of basil.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken:
- Place chicken breasts into slow cooker..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the coconut milk and thai green curry paste..
- Add the mixture to the slow cooker and set the slow cooker to low for 3.5 hours..
- After 3.5 hours, cut up vegetables (onions, mushrooms, and carrots are good) or use a bag of defrosted frozen vegetables and add them to the slow cooker. Set the slow cooker to high for another half hour..
- Add fish sauce and basil at the end and serve with rice or noodles..
If you find this Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.