Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Handvo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Handvo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Handvo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything at once or that you should altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than completely modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to handvo recipe. You can cook handvo using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Handvo:
- Prepare 1 cup of regular rice.
- Get 1/2 cup of moong dal.
- Take 1 tsp of each urad dal, tuvar dal.
- Prepare 2 cup of curd.
- Get 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1 tsp of each mustard, jeera, hing.
- Take 2 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 2 cup of grated bottle gourd.
- Use 1 cup of grated carrot.
- Take 3 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take as needed of Oil.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Handvo:
- In a bowl take rice,dal,uraddal,rinse and soak 4 to 5 hours,then grind it together and add curd and keep for fermentation 7 to 8 hours.
- Now batter is ready take a large mixing bowl add batter,add grated veggies and salt and red chilli powder,baking soda.
- Now heat oil in frying pan put mustard seeds, jeera let them crackle,add sesame seeds and pour batter as thin layer evenly,.
- Cover the pan and cook 15 minutes on low heat flame on both sides serve with tomato sauce.
If you find this Handvo recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.