Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chris's Lasagna strawberry spinach salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chris's Lasagna strawberry spinach salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chris's lasagna strawberry spinach salad recipe. To make chris's lasagna strawberry spinach salad you only need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chris's Lasagna strawberry spinach salad:
- Prepare of Food.
- Use 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 lb of italian sausage.
- You need 1 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 12 oz of can diced tomatoes.
- Get 8 oz of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 6 of dried Lasagna noodles.
- Take 1 of beaten egg.
- Prepare 2 cup of creamy cottage cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 8 oz of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Take 1 of fresh baby spinach.
- Provide 1 of sliced strawberries.
- Get 1 cup of diced bell peppers.
- Prepare 1 of boiled eggs.
Instructions to make Chris's Lasagna strawberry spinach salad:
- For sauce in a large saucepan, cook sausage, ground beef, onion and garlic until meat is brown, then drain.
- Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, black pepper into meat mixture, let simmer for 15 minutes, covered, stirring occasionally.
- Boil noodles for 10 to 12 minutes or until tender, but still firm, drain noodles rinsing with cold water, sit aside.
- For filling, mix egg, ricotta and a half a cup of parmesan cheese, then set aside.
- Spread about a1/2 a cup of the sauce over the bottom of a 2-quart rectangular baking dish. layer half of the cook noodles in the bottom of the dish trimming or overlapping as necessary to fit. Top with half of the remaining meat sauce half of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers desired, sprinkle additional parmesan cheese over top..
- Place baking dish on baking sheet bake in a 375°F Fahrenheit oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until heated through let stand for 10 minutes before serving enjoy.
- Chopped lettuce, strawberries,bell peppers, and onions in a bowl, chop up eggs and add to top of salad to serve and enjoy.
If you find this Chris's Lasagna strawberry spinach salad recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.