Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Simply Delicious Squash Casserole "Revisited" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simply Delicious Squash Casserole "Revisited" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything instantly or that you have to entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simply delicious squash casserole "revisited" recipe. You can cook simply delicious squash casserole "revisited" using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Simply Delicious Squash Casserole "Revisited":
- Use 350 of " Preheated Oven.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Use 2 Tablespoons of Butter.
- Provide 5 Cups of Yellow Squash and Zucchini Medium Diced.
- Get 1 of Medium Onion Medium Diced.
- Provide 1/2 Teaspoon of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Teaspoons of Seasoning Salt.
- Use 1 Teaspoon of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Provide 2 Cloves of Garlic Finely Minced.
- Use 2 of Eggs & 1/2 Cup Whole Milk Beaten Together.
- Take 1 1/4 Cup of Shredded Colby Cheese.
- Prepare of 20 Butter Crackers Divided.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Crushed French Fried Onions.
- Use 1/4 Cup of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
Steps to make Simply Delicious Squash Casserole "Revisited":
- In a large size skillet, melt butter and olive oil over medium high heat. Add diced squash, zucchini, onion, and salt and pepper. Saute until squash and zucchini are fork tender, and most of the excess water has evaporated. This will take 20-25 minutes. Add minced garlic and worcestershire sauce during the last minute..
- Remove pan from heat. Add 10 crushed butter crackers, eggs and milk mixture, and shredded cheese. Stir until all the cheese melts, and mixture comes together. There will be enough residual heat left in the pan to do this..
- Pour mixture into a 9"pie dish. Top with the rest of the crushed butter crackers, french fried onions, parmesan cheese. Bake at 350" for 30 minutes..
- When done let rest for 30 minutes. Serve and enjoy!!.
If you find this Simply Delicious Squash Casserole "Revisited" recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.