Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Instant pot meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant pot meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a few small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot meatloaf recipe. You can have instant pot meatloaf using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Instant pot meatloaf:
- Get 2 lbs of ground beef.
- You need 1 pkg (6 oz) of stovetop stuffing mix, chicken flavor.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Get 3 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 1/4 cup of bbq sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded parm cheese.
- Use 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Take 1 tbsp of parsley.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Take 24 oz of baby red potatoes, halved.
- Prepare 1 cup of beef broth.
- Use 1/4 cup of bbq sauce, topping #1.
- You need 1/4 cup of bbq sauce, topping #2.
Instructions to make Instant pot meatloaf:
- Mix meatloaf ingredients, 1-9.
- Spray the springform ring with Pam..
- Spray the perforated instert with Pam. (Got it on Amazon)..
- Put the springform ring in the perforated pan. Dump meat mixture into the springform ring/perforated pan. Make a slight dome leaving a small space around the ring..
- Put the beef broth & potatoes in the instant pot. Place the trivet on top..
- Place the meatloaf on top of the trivet. Put 1/4 bbq sauce on top..
- Cover loosely with tinfoil..
- Place the lid on, turn the vent to seal. Press manual, then adjust to 45 minutes. Once finished, allow the pressure to release naturally for 20 minutes. Carefully release the remaining pressure after that..
- Remove the lid. Check for a core temperature of at least 160°. If it's not 160, replace the lid, seal, press manual, and adjust to 5 minutes. Repeat until 160° is reached..
- Place oven on HI broil. Remove meatloaf and place on a cookie sheet. Remove the springform ring. Top with 1/4 cup bbq sauce. Broil on HI for 5 minutes..
- Remove potatoes from broth, and place in a serving dish..
- Remove meatloaf from oven. Slice and serve with potatoes and veges!.
If you find this Instant pot meatloaf recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.