Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Banana Nut Bread Baked Oatmeal recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Banana Nut Bread Baked Oatmeal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Nut Bread Baked Oatmeal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Different nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana nut bread baked oatmeal recipe. You can have banana nut bread baked oatmeal using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Nut Bread Baked Oatmeal:
- You need 3 cups of old fashioned oats.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Cinnamon.
- Get 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Provide 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Stevia brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of chopped bananas.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Provide 1 cup of skim milk.
- Take 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- Get 1/3 cup of mini chocolate chips.
- Get 1/3 cup of chopped pecans.
Instructions to make Banana Nut Bread Baked Oatmeal:
- Mix oatmeal, cinnamon,nutmeg, salt, baking powder together thoroughly in a large bowl..
- Beat eggs in medium bowl then mix in banana, maple syrup, stevia brown sugar, and vanilla stir until well combined. Then slowly whisk in oil and milk. Add liquid to oatmeal mixture and stir well. Add the chocolate chips and nuts, stirring in well..
- Spray a 12 hole muffin pan with cooking spray and evenly divide the oatmeal..
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 25- 30 minutes or until lightly browned and moderately firm. Cool in pan for 10 minutes then remove to wire rack and cool. Muffins should be stored in airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days..
If you find this Banana Nut Bread Baked Oatmeal recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.