Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Creamy Boiled Beef with Tater Chips and Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Boiled Beef with Tater Chips and Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Boiled Beef with Tater Chips and Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy boiled beef with tater chips and rice recipe. To make creamy boiled beef with tater chips and rice you need 25 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Boiled Beef with Tater Chips and Rice:
- Prepare of Meatballs—————-.
- Take 1-1/2 pound of ground chuck.
- Get 1 teaspoon of celery salt.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 cup of extra Virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan.
- Prepare of Casserole—————.
- Provide 1-1/2 cup of chopped celery.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of instant rice.
- Take 1 of large onion diced.
- You need 1-1/2 pound of carrots.
- Get 1-1/2 pound of ground chuck.
- Get 6 cups of water.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Get of Creaminess———————.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 quart of water.
- Get 1/2 cup of drippings from the meatballs.
- You need of Tater Chips——————.
- Take 2 cup of crushed potato chips I used ones with ridges.
Instructions to make Creamy Boiled Beef with Tater Chips and Rice:
- For the meatballs mix the ground chuck with the spices and parmesan cheese..
- Let it sit 3-5 minutes heat the oil while it rest..
- Form little marble sized meatballs and fry.
- Boil the 6 cups of water with salt and peel and slice the carrots.
- Wash and Chop the celery and onions.
- Add the carrots to the boiling water and cover for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes add the 1-1/2 pound of ground chuck, celery, and onions..
- Add spices stir and boil after 15 minutes covered add the rice. Cook 20 minutes longer stir occasionally if using regular rice. Once you remove from heat keep covered for 20 minutes. This is to insure the rice to be completely done..
- To the hot meatball drippings add the flour and stir letting it cook making a Roux..
- Add the water and spices let cook simmering and stirring constantly till thickened..
- Make sure there is no lumps.
- Add the creaminess and meatballs.
- Let cook simmering for 5 minutes and cover..
- It's done let sit for 15 minutes covered.
- Add potato chips right before serving.
- Serve immediately. I hope you enjoy!!.
If you find this Creamy Boiled Beef with Tater Chips and Rice recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.