Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Crockpot Macaroni and Beef/Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot Macaroni and Beef/Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Macaroni and Beef/Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot macaroni and beef/chicken recipe. You can cook crockpot macaroni and beef/chicken using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crockpot Macaroni and Beef/Chicken:
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Lean ground beef or ground chicken.
- Get 2 cup of Uncooked elbow macaroni.
- Get 1 medium of Onion, chopped.
- Use 1 can of (4 oz.) Sliced mushrooms, drained.
- Provide 1 can of (16 oz.) Whole kernal corn, drained (optional).
- Use 2 can of Condensed tomato soup.
- Prepare 1 can of Diced tomatoes (14 1/2 oz.), drained reserving liquid..
- Take 1 of Salt and pepper, to taste.
Instructions to make Crockpot Macaroni and Beef/Chicken:
- In skillet, brown ground beef or ground chicken. Drain well and add to crockpot..
- Cook macaroni according to directions on package UNTIL BARELY TENDER! Drain well..
- Add macaroni and the remaining ingredients to crockpot, stirring just enough to blend. Cover and cook on low 4-6 hours or on high 2-3 hours, adding reserved juice as needed. Great with some bread and butter! Enjoy!.
If you find this Crockpot Macaroni and Beef/Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.