Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Texas Smokehouse Beef Jerky recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Texas Smokehouse Beef Jerky recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Texas Smokehouse Beef Jerky recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to texas smokehouse beef jerky recipe. You can cook texas smokehouse beef jerky using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Texas Smokehouse Beef Jerky:
- Prepare of London Broil.
- Take of Soy Sauce.
- You need of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need of Light or Dark Brown Sugar.
- You need of Mustard.
- Use of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Kosher Salt.
- Provide of crushed red pepper flakes.
Instructions to make Texas Smokehouse Beef Jerky:
- Slice London broil 1/8 inch thick and set aside..
- Whisk soy sauce, worcestershire, brown sugar, mustard, kosher salt, black pepper & red pepper flakes briskly until brown sugar is dissolved..
- Place half of the sliced london broil into gallon sized ziplock bag then half of marinade mixture. Seal up bag and agitate until all pieces of beef are covered. Then add the rest of the beef and marinade. Agitate again to cover..
- Refrigerate overnight. 6 hours minimum. 24 hours max..
- Pellet/Stick Smoker Instructions:. Preheat to 145-155 degrees. Use Mesquite wood for a deep robust smoky flavor, Hickory for savory smoke flavor, or your favorite fruit wood for a lighter smoke taste..
- Shake off excess marinade and pat down with paper towel. Set strips of beef directly on rack. Make sure adequate spacing. Since we are dehydrating the beef, you need to have adequate air flow in between pieces. The tighter the spacing, the longer the cook time..
- Gas Grill Directions:. Heat your gas grill on low. Usually one burner will get you to desired temp of 145-155. Use a smoking box or wood pellet coil as directed by manufacturer..
- Smoke until strips of beef shred apart when flexing. Do not overcook to point where beef strips snap in half. The strips should want to bend back to position..
If you find this Texas Smokehouse Beef Jerky recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.