Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. To cook prawn malai curry you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn malai curry:
- Take 400 gm of big size prawns.
- Prepare 1 cup of masala paste (onion,ginger,garlic).
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Use 1 cup of desiccated coconut.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide 1 of red chilli.
- Use 2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need As needed of oil and ghee.
- Use To taste of salt and sugar.
Steps to make Prawn malai curry:
- Heat oil and temper cumin seed bay leaf red chilli,let it crackle.
- Add prawns shallow fry adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Add the masala paste and saute well adding red chilli Powder and cover.
- Keep it on low heat and stir softly.
- As the raw smell of masala goes away add coconut and fry well.
- Add the coconut milk and cover till it is soft.
- Add ghee,sugar and garam masala powder.
- Garnish with green coriander leaves chopped and serve.
If you find this Prawn malai curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.