Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect King Prawn Curry (Chinese Takeaway Style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to King Prawn Curry (Chinese Takeaway Style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to king prawn curry (chinese takeaway style) recipe. You can cook king prawn curry (chinese takeaway style) using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook King Prawn Curry (Chinese Takeaway Style):
- Take 80 g of Chinese Curry Concentrate,.
- Take 240 g of king prawns,.
- Prepare 1 of onion cut into bite sized pieces,.
- Get 120 g of chestnut mushrooms, chopped into halves,.
- Prepare 100 g of petit pois peas,.
- Prepare of Around 230ml water,.
- Prepare of Salt to season,.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of MSG (optional),.
- Provide of Spray cooking oil (I used coconut).
- Take of Serving Suggestions:.
- Provide of Pak choi,.
- Provide of Egg noodles,.
- You need of Boiled or fried rice.
Steps to make King Prawn Curry (Chinese Takeaway Style):
- Heat up a wok over a medium to high heat. Add in prawns and once the water is released from them remove and set aside for later. Spray the oil into the wok and add the onions. Fry for around 3-4 minutes..
- Add in the peas and MSG and toss everything together. Fry for a further minute. Season well with salt. Re-add the prawns. Stir..
- Add in the curry paste concentrate. Stir to incorporate. Next add the water in. Using a wooden spoon stir the paste continually until completely dissolved into the water. Bring to a simmer..
- Simmer gently, stirring now and then until the water begins to reduce down and the sauce thicken. Once it's thickened so it coats the back of the spoon remove from the heat..
- Serve up and enjoy with your choice of sides. :).
If you find this King Prawn Curry (Chinese Takeaway Style) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.