Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Green curry mussels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green curry mussels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than refined grains included in white bread.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green curry mussels recipe. To cook green curry mussels you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Green curry mussels:
- Provide 1 kg of mussels (scrubbed and debearded).
- Take 1 of onion (diced).
- Use 1 of garlic clove (crushed).
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger (grated).
- Provide 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of Valcom Green Curry Paste (add more to taste).
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Get 1/2 bunch of coriander (chopped).
- Take 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Get of fried shallots (for garnishing).
Instructions to make Green curry mussels:
- Heat a medium-sized heavy-based pot and add oil, onion, garlic and ginger. Saute until fragrant..
- Add fish sauce, coconut milk and sugar and bring to boil..
- Add drained mussels and cover pot with lid. Bring pot contents to boil and remove from heat immediately..
- With the lid on, shake the pot occasionally to open the mussels..
- Dish out on a serving plate and garnish with chopped coriander and fried shallots. Serve the dish immediately with steamed rice..
If you find this Green curry mussels recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.