Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Vindaloo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Vindaloo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken vindaloo recipe. To cook chicken vindaloo you only need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Vindaloo:
- Provide 300 gm of chicken fillets – cubed.
- Use 2 of large onions – peeled and sliced.
- Prepare 4 tbs of oil.
- Provide 1 of green chilli (2 for full strength), slit at the top.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Get 1 tbs of ginger, grated.
- You need 2 tbs of dessicated coconut.
- Take 1 tbs of coriander leaves, chopped.
- Get 100 ml of natural yoghurt.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Get 2 tbs of vinegar.
- Use 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Provide 25 gm of butter.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
Instructions to make Chicken Vindaloo:
- Warm the oil and butter in a saucepan, add onions, green chillies, cook for 3-5 minutes until soft.
- Add the garlic, ginger, salt turmeric, chilli powder and stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken and increase the heart to seal the juices and cook for 3 minutes.
- Take the saucepan of the heart and add vinegar and yoghurt one spoonful at a time, mix and add 200ml water.
- Cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove the life and boil vigorously until the gravy thickens then add coconut, garam masala, and coriander leaves.
- Cook for 5 minutes and serve with fitted rice.
If you find this Chicken Vindaloo recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.